Industrial | 113,786 SF | Carrollton, TX

Industrial | 113,786 SF |
Carrollton, TX

Verizon

Investment Summary

Mohr Capital acquired 2001 Westgate in Carrollton, Texas, from IDI. The property contains 113,786 square feet, with Verizon occupying 75% of the building. The remaining 25% was leased to Transcendia. The property is 100% leased.

Verizon

Investment Summary

Mohr Capital acquired 2001 Westgate in Carrollton, Texas, from IDI. The property contains 113,786 square feet, with Verizon occupying 75% of the building. The remaining 25% was leased to Transcendia. The property is 100% leased.